Hopefully, you have had an opportunity to browse the Central States Trailways section of our website; and now you are ready to charter a coach. So what do you do next? The following information will walk you through our charter process step by step, or you are always welcome to contact us at our toll-free number -- 800-369-0769 -- to speak with one of our experienced transportation directors.
- Complete the Request For Quote (RFQ) form, or contact us at 800-369-0769 with your trip information.
- Upon receipt of your information, one of our transportation specialists will prepare a quote for your trip and mail it to the address you have provided.
- If our quote meets with your approval, you should sign and return the quote, along with a deposit, at which time the quote becomes a firm contract. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Upon receipt of your signed contract and deposit, Central States Trailways will secure your reservation.
- Full payment is due prior to the trip, or it may be charged on MasterCard or Visa. If your trip exceeds the contracted hours or additional days requested, you will be invoiced for the actual usage.
Visit our show room gemtransportation.com
April 2005 Trailways
Fleet Service Awards
World Wide Web
Award Winner 2006
2007 Safety Award
2008 Outstanding Motorcoach Service
2011 Outstanding Performance from the Dept of Defense
Maintenance & Safety
Central States Trailways
is a registered member
of the national
Department of Defense Certified
Click here for hotel deals